Friday, July 15, 2011

Laziness Put On Hold, OtaRoom Makeover Performed!

SURPRISE SURPRISE! A lot of "OtaMono" goods came since last time I updated this poor, lonely site.. When I say A LOT, I'm kinda not kidding this time! XD I was planning to update with every new arrival at first, but then stuff kept rushing to the mail and things got out of control. That's when I decided to laze around in order to escape the hopelessness of the situation I was in, which made the matter even worse. Anyways, yesterday came another shipment of awing figures, and a look at the room told me it wasn't the tidiest home they deserve. I thought it was time to finally stop slacking and get some work done, so I did. I've been working whole day to rearrange the place, and I also got some captures to document the new upgrade of "VanOtaRoom" which was done in 15th July 2011. *just came up with the silly name so.. nevermind! XP also, this post is my attempt for documentation by the way lulz*

Since I'm not good with long meaningless notes, and a picture is worth more than a thousand words *blah blah blah*.. Here we go! X3

































No comments:

Post a Comment