Friday, September 17, 2010

Review: Figure - Vocaloid Hatsune Miku VN02 PVC



So who's that? Simply put, Hatsune Miku is a part of Vocaloid singing software given the appearance of an anime character. She's one of the most popular otaku idols since her first appearance 3 years ago. There are countless numbers of different fan-arts and designs of Hatsune, and this VN02 version is based on Nagimiso art down here:

The figure itself is produced by MaxFactory in 1/8th scale. I'm posting the images I took first then I'll express my thoughts last. I worked my butt off to arrange them like that so I really hope they look good now:
















Note: You can show any image in original size by mouse right-click > view image.

Thoughts of Vanya:
My god, this is the first time I get a figure from MaxFactory and I'm seriously impressed. It's not only the pose or details that leave me speechless, but even the coloring is something I'll never get bored of. The translucent hair, the fair skin, the metal wings, the leather cloths, and the sophisticated base. All looks awesome! It was the longest and hardest photo-shoot I've done and I know I still missed lots of great angles. My back hurts and I'm sick of the poor lighting set I have, so I better consider upgrading that sooner than later. Excuse me as I'll be looking for any options around, later!

link: Hatsune Miku - wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment